Making up passwords is tough. There are so many rules you have to follow:
– They have to be a certain length, for no given reason.
– They shouldn’t be proper names, important dates, or words in any dictionary. (Sorry, no Klingon.)
– They should be a mix of numbers, symblols, and upper and lower case letters.
– They should be created under a blood moon while dancing naked around an open fire.
So how can you make a password that looks like gibberish and still remember it? I recommend what I like to call the shopping list method.
– Write out your shopping/todo list.
– Take the first letter or number from every item in the list, in order. That’s your password.
You can leave a grocery list in your desk and nobody will think twice about it. …at least until we’re a huge success and everyone knows this method.