Marginally Clever Careers
Marginally Clever Robots is tightening its grip on the global economy. We are looking for applicants to fill jobs in a variety of fields. We believe strongly in Kaizen and finding the right personalities to fit our team. These are positions in our Vancouver (Canada) facilities. We offer flexible hours, 80/20, and small on-site dogs.
If you think you qualify for one or more of these roles, please contact us.
About the position
- This is a part time job, with a maximum of 20 hours per week,
- We are flexible in the work arrangement and “office” hours
- You will be working from home 70% of the time with 1 day a week at MCR office
- You will have the ability to gain valuable experience and transferable skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience with CMS systems like WordPress,
- Documented previous experience with Social Media campaigns of any kind
- Ability to create engaging content for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Knowledgeable about copyrights and sources of royalty free content
- Basic graphic design skills like photo editing or basic poster creation, if you know canva.com that is even better
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- You must be allowed to legally work in Canada (register sole-proprietor is prefereded)
Nice to have
- Experience with tools like Hootsuite or Buffer
- Basic experience in operating a camera and other audio/video experience
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your past experience, alongside with an example of your previously published content of any kind.