Unable to set Machine/Paper dimensions

Shop Forum Makelangelo Polargraph Art Robot Unable to set Machine/Paper dimensions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using a laptop with Windows Vista. When I click on the Makelangelo exe. I am able to set language.The program opens. I make the port connection. I am able to lift the pen holder servo up and down and jog the motors. When I click the tab for machine and paper dimensions nothing happens.I’ve had the same results on my desktop with Windows 7.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just installed Java SDK and some Windows Updates on my mostly dormant laptop. I also updated Adobe Flash(not sure if this applies at all). I have lots of excellent paper and I want to start making some images. 😐

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay…so….I’m not too literate when it comes to computer lingo and such. I was under the assumption that my desktop was a 32-bit system(do to all the errors) .I found I have a 64-bit OS. I found out by choosing :Start>Computer>System Properties. It turns out that all I needed was a Driver for my Graphics card. I updated it on the AMD website and installed it. The basic Makelangelo program started right up with the Machine and Paper dimension settings there.
    What the hell do I know? I’m not an avid gamer or programmer or anything.
    I hope this helps some people out there in the future. Proper Drivers and updated Java.
    Many thanks to Dan for the assistance. I am truly grateful. Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.