Moving Image

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I can move my image around the screen before connecting to Ardunio but after connecting the board shows up and my image is not in the correct position when I left click the image and board move together. I just want to move my image onto the board.

Also can I resize my image within Maklangelo to make larger or smaller to fit paper.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you say “your image”, what do you mean?

I do not have any code in place to move a source image (bmp,jpg, etc) around the simulation of the paper and board.

I DO have code to move the simulation so you can zoom in and out on various parts of the machine and see the drawing up close.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My image shows up in upper left corner and paper and board are down in the lower right. If I move my image (a BMP) both paper and image move together.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Connect to the machine, then load the image and it will appear in the correct place.

if you load the image first, the software doesn’t yet know which machine you’re using, so it has no dimensions to work with, so it loads everything in the top left corner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Using 7.1.1
    I load program
    Connect to arduino

(Paper and machine setup do not function)

Go to gCode load image
    Still in corner

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep. Everyone seems to be having trouble with 7. Because you can’t set the machine size, everything that depends on it goes bad. 🙁

try the v6? https://www.marginallyclever.com/other/Makelangelo.zip

Edit: A letter.

EdmondsLibrarian
    Participant

I think users will want a double l in the address
    https://www.marginallyclever.com/other/Makelangelo.zip

Edit: added one missing L to “marginally”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.