Makelangelo Polargraph – WEMOS or ARDUINO UNO

Shop Forum Makelangelo Polargraph Art Robot Makelangelo Polargraph – WEMOS or ARDUINO UNO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Phi Le
    Participant

Hi Dan,

My student want to make a makelangelo for studying. We have 2 choices:
    + First, we use Arduino UNO + Module L293D motor shield. But problem is your free firmware which I find on github is not support board Arduino UNO (only support Ramps, Rumba, Wemos,…).
    + Second, we can use board WEMOS D1 R2 + Arduino CNC shield V3 + stepper driver A4988. But follow Wemos’s datasheet, input voltage is 6 – 9V, while Arduino cnc shield V3 need input voltage is 12V. So if we connect it with Adapter 12V, it will broken out? Please help me. We do this project for education, not business.

ianmcmill
    Participant

Older versions of the firmware support UNO. You then have to load an older version of the controlling software as well.
    There seems to be Wemos D1 support but I haven’t figured out how this works.

Phi Le
    Participant

Hi,

Can you give me the version of the controlling software and firmware? I tried to download that version, but when I open software, it’s not worked. Thank you.

Dan
    Keymaster

“when I open software, it’s not worked.”

Can you be more specific? The version I give you is the same you downloaded.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.