How many Makelangelos are there, really?

Shop Forum Makelangelo Polargraph Art Robot How many Makelangelos are there, really?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The first time you turn on a new makelangelo, it phones home to get an globally unique ID. This helps your machine not get confused about which settings for which machine. At the same time I use your IP address to find your city and put a pin in a map.

https://www.marginallyclever.com/makelangelos_everywhere.php

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, that’s pretty impressive! Whole US and most Europe are well supplied with Makelangelos )
    Pity that I don’t see mine where it should be. There’s one in Ukraine but very far from my location.
    Can you show the numbers on the map? If no, where are #613 and #615 reported to you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just updated the list to show all the numbers in a given cityas a,b,c,d,e on a single pin. 615 is definitely reported in Kharkiv.

I’d like one day to make the pins into circles and the circle size depends on the number of makelangelos. Apparently there someone in the Netherlands that has turned on 131 Makelangelos.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kharkiv is wron, I’m 350km west from there. I just checked that some databases give this wrong location for my IP.

OK, no problem. I’ll be disguised )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.