GcodeCNCDemo (2-axis) Help

Shop Forum Everything Else GcodeCNCDemo (2-axis) Help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m working with a Arduino MEGA 2560 and a Adafruit Motor Shield v2.3 to try and get 2-axis motor control. I’ve added the GcodeCNCDemo2Axis.ino file and the ams2.ino file (because of Adafruit) to my sketcbook. I also made sure the Adafruit was correctly addressed in the ams2 file. After this I tried to verify the code but get this error “fatal error: storage.h: No such file of directory”. I haven’t added myself or found in the code a #Include “storage.h” library. Any clue what’s happening?

Dan
    Keymaster

I’ve never heard of storage.h. which library says it needs the file? what is the complete error message?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s the full error message,

In file included from /home/admin/builder/opt/libraries/latest/swap-1-0-9/register.cpp:25:0:
    /home/admin/builder/opt/libraries/latest/swap-1-0-9/register.h:28:21: fatal error: storage.h: No such file or directory

#include “storage.h”

^
    compilation terminated.

exit status 1

Dan
    Keymaster

swap-1.0.9, whatever library that is, has your problem. maybe remove that library? Update it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll try that. A little confused tho, this is my first project with Arduino and the only library I’ve downloaded that wasn’t a default was for the motor shield, so I don’t know where I would have got that library from.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.