Afmotordrawbot library download

Shop Forum Makelangelo Polargraph Art Robot Afmotordrawbot library download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Wiki Assembly page says “Download and install the code in this GitHub repository.”
    Since there is no direct link, I searched and found an AFmotordrawbot under Stewart Platform Crane. Is this the correct file location? If so, I do not know how to download from this location. I do not find a download source button.
    I am new to this site, and it seems that some of the links mentioned in other forum posts on this topic are no longer functional or current. Is the download labeled Makelangelo.zip still needed for operation? This is available from the link “download control app for Windows” on the DIY Makelangelo web page:
    https://www.marginallyclever.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=39

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is the same AFMotorDrawbot file in both projects, yes. I will release a new version of the download that includes the arduino code later today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I updated Makenagelo download to be 100% certain it contains the latest INO file. I also made sure AFMotorDrawbot is there and RXTXcomm.jar is there. Then I went over the assembly and software instructions and corrected a lot of out of date stuff.

Thank you again for spotting these issues!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.