• December 4, 2013 at 23:12 #5941

Are all six motors supposed to move when installing test_steppers_rumba.ino, since only the motor connected to the first terminal moves? I am also having trouble installing firmware_rumba_minimal.ino, it is timing out and not uploading. Could that be related to the fact that all six motors might be supposed to turn when installing test_steppers_rumba.ino?

December 7, 2013 at 00:49 #6429

test_steppers_rumba.ino It will move each motor one at a time. So when it finishes moving motor 1 then it will repeat the same behavior on motor 2 etc. When all 6 are done it will loop and repeat.

I think it’s the USB cables that I’ve got that are being troublesome. I’m going to try a new supplier and see if that makes things better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Back Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)