Arduino Starter Kit Tutorials
This is index of existing and future MarginallyClever Arduino Starter Kit tutorials.
A moment of clarity
- Serial 1: Texting from an Arduino to a computer
- Serial 2: Texting from a computer to an Arduino
Creating a Grammar and Vocabulary
- Building and Drawing Circuits
- Seven Segment Display 1 2
- 2×16 LCD
- Passive and Active Speakers
- 8×8 LED
- Stepper Motor
- Integrated Circuits
- Shift registers
- Making PCBs
- Turing machines, CPU, and Arduino
- Speaker 101: How to Blink (or Beep) Morse Code with Arduino
- Speaker 201: How to make a Piezoelectric speaker play music
- Decoding Morse Code with an Arduino and a Microphone
- Little Big Planet Sackboy faces – 8×8 LED, Joystick, Arduino.
- Maze game – 8×8 LED, Joystick, Arduino
- Tetris 1 2 3 4 – 8×8 LED, Joystick, Arduino.
From there we can get into lots and lots of other stuff, not in the scope of this kit:
Having a conversation
- How to make a linear actuator – pi and circle math
- CNC machines – linear actuators, bresenham’s algorithm, kinematics, algebra
- 3D printers – CNC machines, thermistors
- Robot simulation – 2D & 3D graphics with OpenGL
- Robot vision
Follow along and comment your questions. I’ll answer them and improve the tutorial based on your ideas.