MCing the lightning talks at the VHS Super Happy Hacker House was a blast. I was really nervous about the robot because I had not calibrated or tested it before the event. In the end it turned out great! Sadly, the camera man forgot his equipment so I didn’t get the raw footage for a new Drawbot video. I’ll have to work on that, I think an Indiegogo campaign is in my immediate future.
- The Best way to program an Arduino Microcontroller from the Linux Command Line Interface
- CES 2018 Robots? Mostly Garbage
- Jigsolve: see all the pieces at once with the new Google Map system
- Why Artificial Intelligence Won’t Kill Everyone
- Why Marginally Clever Robots doesn’t make Prosthetic Arms, Hands, Legs, or Feet