In the very first version there was a fixed speed with no acceleration. The top speed had to be low to avoid losing steps. In the second acceleration was added. Taking advantage of machine momentum increased top speed. In the third (New High Level Logic) unnecessary slow downs were removed for even greater speeds.
- The Best way to program an Arduino Microcontroller from the Linux Command Line Interface
- CES 2018 Robots? Mostly Garbage
- Jigsolve: see all the pieces at once with the new Google Map system
- Why Artificial Intelligence Won’t Kill Everyone
- Why Marginally Clever Robots doesn’t make Prosthetic Arms, Hands, Legs, or Feet