The new system, based on GRBL, uses the timer interrupt to simulate a second thread. In thread one, lines are taken out of the list and drawn as fast as the motors can move. The start and end speeds of each line might not be zero. In thread two, lines are put into the buffer and then optimized so the machine only slows down when it needs to.
- The Best way to program an Arduino Microcontroller from the Linux Command Line Interface
- CES 2018 Robots? Mostly Garbage
- Jigsolve: see all the pieces at once with the new Google Map system
- Why Artificial Intelligence Won’t Kill Everyone
- Why Marginally Clever Robots doesn’t make Prosthetic Arms, Hands, Legs, or Feet