In recent posts I’ve covered how to use LEDs and how to use shift registers and even how to combine shift registers and LEDs to control numeric displays. In this post we’re going to use 64 LEDs in an 8×8 LED grid.
- The Best way to program an Arduino Microcontroller from the Linux Command Line Interface
- CES 2018 Robots? Mostly Garbage
- Jigsolve: see all the pieces at once with the new Google Map system
- Why Artificial Intelligence Won’t Kill Everyone
- Why Marginally Clever Robots doesn’t make Prosthetic Arms, Hands, Legs, or Feet