In previous tutorials I showed how to use seven segment displays, how to use shift registers and how to daisy chain shift registers, and talked a bit about persistence of vision. In this tutorial we’re going to combine shift registers and seven segment displays to make an Arduino control two four-character seven-segment displays, a task that (at first glance) might not seem possible.
- The Best way to program an Arduino Microcontroller from the Linux Command Line Interface
- CES 2018 Robots? Mostly Garbage
- Jigsolve: see all the pieces at once with the new Google Map system
- Why Artificial Intelligence Won’t Kill Everyone
- Why Marginally Clever Robots doesn’t make Prosthetic Arms, Hands, Legs, or Feet