Paul came to the shop with a 2′ carnival light arrow sign that had five LED light bulbs inside. He asked if I could make them light one at a time to animate the pointing effect. Read on to see how it was done.
- The Best way to program an Arduino Microcontroller from the Linux Command Line Interface
- CES 2018 Robots? Mostly Garbage
- Jigsolve: see all the pieces at once with the new Google Map system
- Why Artificial Intelligence Won’t Kill Everyone
- Why Marginally Clever Robots doesn’t make Prosthetic Arms, Hands, Legs, or Feet