Delta robots are commonly used as pick and place machines on assembly lines. The Delta Robot v3 is scaled-down for affordable shipping and is a great starting platform with a lot of room to grow.
Special thanks to Justin Engler for his video of the Delta Robot in action. Read about it here.
- Educational: learn about stepper motors, programming, sensors, mechanics, motion control, and more.
- Easy setup: Step-by-step assembly instructions with pictures make it easy for you or your students to put together the kit.
- Expandable: The electronics have room for extra motors and sensors, making this a great kit to hack on and add your own ideas.
- Support: We're here to help you all the way.
- Open source: All our software is on github.com. Every previous model has been released on thingiverse.com.
Download the source code that accompanies this project.
Read the assembly instructions on learn.marginallyclever.com.
Please visit the Marginally Clever Forums for support.
- 01x ELEC-0001 5.5*2.1 female power plug
- 01x ELEC-0007 Power Supply 12v2a
- 01x ELEC-0038 RUMBA board + 6 Polulu drivers
- 01x ELEC-0043 USB cable, A to mini-B, 1.5m
- 03x MOTO-0003 Stepper Motor, NEMA17, 12v0.3a
- 03x MECH-0033 Switch, Micro SPDT, 15A, V-152-1C25
- 30x MECH-0034 Zip tie, 2*60mm, white
- 01x MECH-0046 Delta Robot v3 laser cut parts
- 01x MECH-0035 Ball Joint, M3, set of 12
- 06x MECH-0044 Threaded rod M3*150mm
- 06x MECH-0040 M3x45 Pan Phillips Screw
- 06x MECH-0024 M3x5 Pan Phillips Screw
- 03x MECH-0026 M3x15 Pan Phillips Screw
- 14x MECH-0029 M3 hex nut
- 06x MECH-0042 M3 nylock nut
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 January, 2014.