Makelangelo 5 is a beautiful picture drawing robot. It works great in a classroom, a store front, a gallery, or your home. It’s easy, reliable, and open source. It is the product of intense research and development to improve on our previous smash hit, the Makelangelo 3. The v5 is easier, more accurate, and more affordable than ever before. The Makelangelo can draw up to A1 sized pictures on a window, whiteboard, or easel with markers up to 1 inch in diameter.
Yes! We ship them everywhere.
Makelangelo in a classroom
Makelangelo 5 hangs on a window or whiteboard so that it takes up no shelf space in a crowded classroom. We’ve chosen to make every part visible for curious learners to study. If a student is staring at the window, they should be looking at a Makelangelo. Hang it at the front of the class and have it write out the lesson plan of the day while you help the student that needs you.
Makelangelo in a business
Increase the unique attraction of your coffee shop or restaurant. Use it to update the window display in your retail store. You are only limited by your imagination.
The Makelangelo 5 is reliable
- No burning hot plastic danger nozzle like a 3D printer
- Only needs paper and markers! Fits in a tight budget
- Nothing that can jam, burn, pinch, or zap
- Six month limited warranty on parts & service
- Friendly product support forum
- User-tested Makelangelo picture guides
- Dedicated open source Makelangelo software has had over a thousand commits and 25 updates since 2012
The Makelangelo 5 gallery
Not only is the Makelangelo five a gorgeous machine, it makes art and creates beauty.
Even more Makelangelo 5
Want to go huge? You need the older model, the Makelangelo 3.