- Arduino 2560-R3 compatible works with Sprinter, Repetier, Marlin out of the box. Easy to change/flash firmware for end user
- ATmega16U2 (with enhanced firmware) for high speed USB serial connection (up to 2MBit)
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector: RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
- Up to 6 motor driver with easy micro stepping setup (micro switches): TRIPLE extruder or DUAL Z driver and DUAL extruder
- 5x temperature ADC connectors. e.g. 3x extruder thermistor + 1x heated bed thermistor + 1x chamber thermistor
- 5x PWM capable power mosfet outputs, 3 with voltage selector for MainPower/12V. e.g. 3x (MainPower) extruder heater cartridge/power resistor + 1x (12V) fan + 1x (12V) light
- 1x PWM capable power mosfet with extended cooling area for heated bed
- 6x end stop connectors with power supply: Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax. Can be used with mechanical, opto, or hall effect end stops
- screw terminals and pin header for easy motor connection. Can be used with existing 4 pin Molex plug on motor cable. Easy to attach cables without plug.
- USB connector and pin header, useful when mounting in a small box
- Universal power can be used with 12V-35V for motors / heated bed.
- Integrated high precision power regulators for 12V (FAN/Light/etc) and 5V (ATmega2560/Logic)
- Power input jumper for ATmega/logic for stand alone or power from USB.
- Power and ALL unused pins available on EXP-3 feature connector
- +5V and +12V
- 2x ADC
- 2x PWM I/O
- 4x I/O
- full JTAG support. JTAG can be used during full operation (no shared pins). easy to develop/debug new or optimized firmware using Atmel Studio.
- 1x RUMBA Controller
- 6x A4988 Polulu Drivers
- 1x Fan, 12V 40x10x10mm
- 1x SD Card Reader
- 3x Timing Belt Pulleys, GT2-6 20mm Aluminum
- 6x GT2 Pulley Set Screws
- 1x GT2 Pulley Hex Key
- 1x Thermistor Temperature Sensor (pack of 2)
- 6x Triplet of Wires for Endstops
- 6x Quadtruplet of Wires for Motors
- 3x Pairs of Wires for Heat Sensors
- 1x Screwdriver, Flathead Plastic
First time in Windows? You may need this driver file.