This kit contains all the digital downloads needed to make the remote controlled animatronic Stewart Platform robot seen here:
This is not a complete robot. This is a download.
ZIP file includes:
- The shopping list
- The DXF files for laser cutting
- The STL files for 3D printing
- A PDF of the the wiring schematic
- A link to purchase a PCB of the wire layout direct from OSH Park
- A link to the stewart platform Fusion360 model
For more information or product support, please use our support forums.
Stewart platforms are six degree-of-freedom motion control platforms often seen in flight simulators, robot-assisted surgery, and on some docking systems for space shuttles.