• June 1, 2016 at 08:13 #9871

I am using Makelangelo 3.2 with the newest Makelangelo software and new firmware update for board. I am not finding the documentation on how to print using the SD card. Could someone point me to it or explain how?

Thanks,
    Dan

Dan
    June 1, 2016 at 09:11 #9872

Generate your image.
    Save your gcode to the sd card.
    Insert the sd card into the LCD controller.
    Home your machine.
    Click the LCD controller dial and scroll down to “This is home.” Click again.
    Click the LCD controller dial and scroll down to “Start from file…” Click again.
    Scroll down to your file and click one last time.
    Drawing should begin immediately. There will be no “please insert a pen” warning.

June 1, 2016 at 09:54 #9873

Thank you!

jamesmherndon
    February 9, 2019 at 14:20 #21859

Does the SD card need to be formatted a certain way? I pop mine in, and then I can see a new menu item “print from .NGC”, but when I select that I just see the word “back”.
    So it seems to know that a card is inserted, but it is not able to read it?

Dan
    February 9, 2019 at 15:51 #21862

and the files are there when you put the SD card in your PC? the SD card reader only ignores files starting with _ or directories.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Back Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)