Click on each image for a more detailed explanation.
Posts Tagged ‘idea’
We will make games that teach our children. They will make smarter games. Smarter games will make smarter children. Repeat until the singularity.
Making up passwords is tough. There are so many rules you have to follow:
– They have to be more than N characters long.
– They shouldn’t be proper names.
– They shouldn’t be important dates like your birthday or wedding anniversary.
– They shouldn’t be words in the dictionary.
– They should be a mix of letters and numbers.
– They should be a mix of upper and lower case letters.
– They should include punctuation symbols, if possible.
So how can you make a password that looks like gibberish and still remember it? I recommend what I like to call the shopping list method.
– Write out your shopping/todo list.
– Take the first letter or number from every item in the list, in order. That’s your password.
You can leave a grocery list in your desk and nobody will think twice about it. …at least until I’m a huge success and everyone knows this method.