This is the 21st commit in Github for the Makelangelo software. Read on to get the details and download the latest.
- added support for pens of different sizes
- added support for LEDs (experimental light painting)
- added support for spray paint (experimental mural painting)
- added spiral drawing style
- added cross hatch drawing style
- added firmware to each download for easier setup
- improved windows start*.bat files to find java more often.
- improved artwork in configure screen
- changed default machine and paper size to match recommended settings
- fixed on-screen relative motions (G91)
- added “check for updates” to software.
No firmware update required. Your Makelangelo versions 1, 2, or 3 should run as before.
Those are all the ones I can remember. The links on the product pages have already been updated.